Has your kids already started singing “Santa Claus is Coming to Town”? If that is the case, then you don’t want to disappoint them this Christmas by buying something they don’t like. Nobody expects a great gift more than your little ones.
Your small daughter has different expectations of a gift as compared to your little boy. So make sure you buy a gift that suits your kid’s gender, taste and interest. gifts for son Buying a book for a daughter who is not into reading won’t cheer her up but buying your daughter a book from her favorite author will certainly make her day. Same is the case with boys; don’t buy a baseball bat if he is really into video games. Toys, gadgets, game gear, doll houses, play stuff or children books are best categories to choose from when it comes to top Christmas gifts for kids 2012.
Here is the top Christmas gift ideas for boys in 2012:
1) Leapfrog Leap Pad 2 Explorer is a tablet cum gaming console for your kid. It would also be good present to your daughter. This gift is both educational and fun and can help your kid in reading, learning, improving his or her intelligence etc.
2) If your son really likes all those superhero movies and fighting shows then get him a Gamma Green Hulk Smash Fists.
3) If he is kind of geeky and loves to do puzzles and other intellectual stuff then getting him a Perplex Maze Game is a good idea.
4) If your son has great interest in warships and tanks when it comes to toys then you can buy him a Beyblade Destroyer Dome Set. Mind you it includes exclusive Beyblades that would lighten up your son’s Christmas.
5) Angry Birds is a game which is personal favorite of every kid, you can gift him with Angry Birds Star Wars Fighter Pods Jenga Death Star.
6) Get your kid a snap circuit junior which is a kid’s versions of various electronic devices.
Here is the top Christmas gift ideas for girls in 2012:
1) The Leapfrog Leap Pad 2 Explorer is a good gift idea for your daughter too.
2) For a girl who is about 6 to 12 years old, nothing can be more perfect than a Barbie Doll. If she is a collector then get her the Barbie Collector 2012 Holiday Doll. Even a doll house is a fairly good idea for a gift to a girl on Christmas.
3) If your little girl likes to the play the chef and cook make-believe dishes and pies, then getting her a Easy Bake Ultimate Oven would be great.
4) The New Furby which is available in variety of exciting colors has a personality and treats you the way you treat it. It might become one of your daughter’s toy friends.
5)If your daughter is between the age of 4 to 8 then getting her a Little Mommy Doctor Mommy Doll will definitely keep her entertained and occupied for quite a few months.
6) Is your daughter one of the little fashion divas. Well then let her creativity in fashion get the better of her by buying her the set of Fashion Headbands this Christmas.
7) Is your little girl all gushing about fairy tale characters and creatures and have always wanted to have a pet unicorn. Get her a Pillow Pets Dream Lites Rainbow Unicorn and make her happy.